Submitted in company newsletter
Top Ten Pick-up Lines
- Your name is my Outlook password. I just add another number every ninety days when it makes me change it. I'm up to 27.
- I knew you were the one when I saw your profile on D Street.
- Your tickmarks are informative yet concise.
- What’s your favorite footnote?
- Your Schedulink profile is my start up page.
- Maybe I could take you out for a nice dinner sometime… as long as it doesn’t exceed $12 combined and I have worked the requisite 12 hour day.
- I noticed you don’t get out much, and it’s probably because you’re working so much, but I am going to pretend it’s because you’re waiting for me to show you around town.
- Is your cell phone number 1-800 DELOITTE because you are just so knowledgeable.
- You could be the sixth assertion. Existence, Completeness, Valuation, Presentation, Rights & Obligations, and Perfection.
- If you were a section of the MD&A, you’d be Value at Risk, emphasis on the Value.