Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Valentines Day Pick Up Lines - Auditors

Submitted in company newsletter

Top Ten Pick-up Lines

  1. Your name is my Outlook password. I just add another number every ninety days when it makes me change it. I'm up to 27.
  2. I knew you were the one when I saw your profile on D Street.
  3. Your tickmarks are informative yet concise.
  4. What’s your favorite footnote?
  5. Your Schedulink profile is my start up page.
  6. Maybe I could take you out for a nice dinner sometime… as long as it doesn’t exceed $12 combined and I have worked the requisite 12 hour day.
  7. I noticed you don’t get out much, and it’s probably because you’re working so much, but I am going to pretend it’s because you’re waiting for me to show you around town.
  8. Is your cell phone number 1-800 DELOITTE because you are just so knowledgeable.
  9. You could be the sixth assertion. Existence, Completeness, Valuation, Presentation, Rights & Obligations, and Perfection.
  10. If you were a section of the MD&A, you’d be Value at Risk, emphasis on the Value.

1 comment:

Rae said...

not quite in the field of auditor but equally nerdy: The first time I saw you I hit printscreen.