Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some New Year's Resolutions

New Years is probably one of my top ten favorite holidays of the year, so I started writing my top ten resolutions for 2010.
  1. Be a better mother.
  2. Quit eating my pet goldfish. Correction, quit buying pet goldfish.
  3. Quit doing things for drugs.
  4. Kiss a boy for the first time. Well, we'd have to be married first.
  5. Insure my troll doll collection.
  6. Start a troll doll collection.
  7. Addendum to number 3. Quit doing things for drugs unless it's to build my troll doll collection.
  8. Complete enough community service hours to get my parole lifted.
  9. Get my arson charges dropped to just a parole sentence.
  10. Quit crashing state dinners at the White House.
I will try to add more later. Needless to say, it's going to be a big year.

2 comments:

Rae said...

You. You crack me up. A lot.

BAHAHAHAHHAA aaahhh

Unknown said...

Never stop crashing White House parties, they need you there. I know they are all like "Who is this horrible person smashing plates and making out with dignitaries" but you know that President Obama is thinking "Thank goodness she came back, people here are way too up-tight"